Terms And Conditions
Our prices are always economical, and you can easily make reservations online. Keep in mind that unless we mention otherwise, all quoted prices on our website are per person and do not cover tips for tour guides or drivers, passport/visa fees, travel insurance, drinks or food, and accommodation costs like room service and laundry. Please be advised that rates are subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances, such as fluctuating airline ticket prices, hotel cost changes, or increases in transport expenses.
2. Methods of Payment:
We accept credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc. Full payment must be made by credit card, and guests must provide their card number to complete the transaction. This will appear as a charge on your statement later.
3. Payment Confirmation:
Once you’ve made your payment, our travel consultants will email you a confirmation slip. You can print this out as evidence of payment when redeeming your tour package with the service provider. But make sure that you’ve provided accurate information regarding your travel requirements at the time of booking.
4. Cancellations or no-show policy:
- Before booking any activity with Go Holidays, the client has to read and agree to the cancellation policy of that particular tour.
- If you cancel any part of a combo tour, the offer for the combo tour is void, and you will be charged the full price for each individual tour. An exception to this rule is if Go Holidays considers your reasons for cancellation satisfactory.
- Please be advised that tourist visa fees are non-refundable once payment is processed through our website.
- While booking combo tours, please ensure that all tour options are available; otherwise, you will only be able to enjoy the limited tours and services from the available options.
4.2 No show:
- Refunds will only be given if you show up for the tour or if you have unused tickets, sightseeing tours, car-rental services, or chauffeur services.
- Confirmed tours, airport transfers, and other travel-related services cannot be rescheduled.
5. Procedure of Cancellation:
Please read the cancellation rules that apply to your tour package to avoid any penalties before making any changes. Make sure you notify Go Holidays in writing for cancellations of all or part of your reservation. We will send you an email, fax, or telephone call confirming the booking cancellation and any fees that should be paid upon receiving your request. Go Holidays is not responsible for canceling bookings that we have yet to receive from you or confirm with you.
We may change your package itinerary due to local weather conditions or other unpredictable reasons. Still, we will always do our best to provide you with suitable options of similar value. You will be informed about any changes in the itinerary before departure. Please note that Go Holidays reserves the right to make minor amendments at any time without reimbursement. Also, no reimbursement can be given if an act of nature is beyond our control, such as a flood or earthquake.
7. Hotel Policy:
If your preferred hotel is unavailable, we will do our best to find you an alternative that falls within your budget. As for check-in and check, We will do our best to book you in your preferred hotel, but if we can’t, we’ll find an alternative similar in budget and quality. The check-in/check-out policy depends on the hotel you choose. Go Holidays cannot be held responsible for requests to check in early or late that the hotel does not accommodate due to their busy schedule.
8. Travel Insurance:
Go Holidays can not be held accountable for any accidents, injuries, illnesses, loss of personal
baggage, or cancellations that may occur during your trip. To cover yourself in case of
emergency, it is recommended that you take out a travel insurance policy.
9. Travel Documents:
All guests are expected to have the required documents for their tour before arrivals, such as a
passport or valid ID card. This is important for guests coming from another country. Refunds
will only be given if these documents are recovered or provided. For future visitors reading this,
please note that checking with your country’s consulate for accurate and up-to-date information
on entry requirements is important. This includes confirming the visa and health requirements.
All information on this website, including the logo, images, tour package details, pricing
information, and other relevant content, is owned by Go Holidays.
11. Delivery and Shipping Policy:
Inclusion is required and should follow the below guidelines (as applicable to the website
Products/Services). The recommended statement is “(Website) will NOT trade or offer any
services or products to countries sanctioned by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) by the
12. By Law:
Any purchase, dispute, or claim related to this website will be governed by and interpreted
following the laws.